- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,500.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Excellent And Honest Service
I booked a property and many colleagues had a legal verification done already. Thanks to Stroke Legal, it found violation in land acquisition. It saved me from being trapped. They really go through the documents and provide an objective view. Kudos to you!!
Meetu Maltiar | 10th, November 2016
It was a great experience. He is very helpful, polite and efficient. He has good knowledge of legal documentation which help me a lot to save my money. Thank you very much Stroke Legal and Zippserv.
Vikash Kumar | 31st, October 2016
Quick and in depth opinion. Thanks for all your support during my legal verification of property. I was very much worried since there is lot of frauds involved when we buy a property. I have got full insight about pros and cons about my property. Great service.!
Ramjee Kumar Gupta | 28th, October 2016
Very Happy with services of Stroke Legal
Stroke Legal did a very thorough job in reviewing all the documents and didn't shy away from asking for all the missing documentation from the builder to give an informed opinion. He patiently explained all my questions and I would have no problem recommending his services.
Subramanian Sailappan | 19th, October 2016
Happy with the Service
Stroke Legal has been very helpful in doing the document review. I had many questions and he has been patient enough and made us clear with the answers provided. Overall its a key service which I received from Zippserv and Stroke Legal. Thank you so much Stroke Legal. I will definitely come back to you for my next proposal too.
Arthi S | 18th, October 2016
Review of land document, Sales agreement and Sale deed
I contacted Stroke Legal through Zippserv for verifying my land documents. The entire process was very smooth. Stroke Legal is very professional, he has verified all documents carefully and sent me detailed review about missing information. It help me to ask right question to my land owner. Subsequently I have also availed the service for sales agreement review and he asked to add additional 7-8 clauses which was later added in the sales agreement. I have also received hard copied all the legal opinion on company letter head from Stroke Legal. Finally, I have also availed the services for sale deed review before going to registration. As Stroke Legal had all my previous document information, I had confidence on his review that nothing is missed out in sale deed. I like to thank both Zippserv and Stroke Legal for providing such professional services. In my busy schedule, it would have not possible for me to review all such document and also find the good property lawyer. Regards, Suryatej
Suryatej Sonawane | 17th, October 2016
Service was good. Answered my queries.
Sumangala Boloor | 4th, September 2016
I will recommend Stroke Legal
Stroke Legal has good experience and helped me understand nitty-gritty of property. Overall good experience.
Anshuman Ravi | 29th, August 2016