- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,500.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Would recommend Stroke Legal
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Stroke Legal was helpful enough and answered all my questions. All the documents were thoroughly reviewed and a very clear legal opinion was provided on the promised date.
Yasha Sharma | 2nd, December 2017
Very good initiative through online verification, the service is great!
Very good way to connect with lawyers, Stroke Legal was kind enough to answer all my queries and advise necessary things. Good experience and prompt work is worth appreciating.
Vinay D.H. | 26th, July 2017
Didnt provide complete coverage
Legal verification was done based on photocopies and final opinion had a disclaimer that all opinion is based on photocopies.
If there's need to ensure 100% then it should have been mandated to get original.
In my case, property was simple mortgaged with LICHFL and dealer had not mentioned the same to me. That came out only when I applied for loan in SBI.
Reply from Stroke Legal:
The legal verification is done on the photocopies of the property documents that you provide to us. Simple mortgages or hand loans are not reflected in the Encumbrance Certificate because they are not registered. If we recommend you to purchase a property then we also emphasize in our report that you should check the original documents or bring it to us for verification. This would have been easily caught if you had done any one of the above as per our recommendation. We try very hard to safeguard the interests of our client and hence I am very disappointed that you didn't follow our suggestion and are giving me a bad review.
Mrutyunjay Hanchinal | 25th, June 2017
Sir was highly co-operative & flexible and gave the right direction.
Highly recommend his service.
VIjayanarayanan viswanathan | 3rd, June 2017
Good work done by Stroke Legal and honest opinion provided. He was open for a telephonic discussion as well to clear my doubts. Thanks !!!
Ruben C | 15th, May 2017
Effective & helpful
Stroke Legal was very responsive and provided a very detailed opinion. The lawyer requested for the missing documents and only after going through all the documents the opinion was provided on time. I am very happy with the service. Thanks, Yashaswi
yashaswi mudumbai | 3rd, May 2017
Thorough review with clear feedback
Advocate efficiently pointed out missing and mandatory documents, final opinion shared was very detailed. Although I had couple of communications with him with respect to re-submissions and progress updates, everything was handled very professionally. Over all a much appreciated service by Stroke Legal and Zippserv.
srihari upadhya | 12th, April 2017
Quite satisfied and pleased to have utilized the service
This is my first experience in regards to dealing with a lawyer. As I am not aware of a good lawyer in the city, I was quite hopeless. Technology came to the rescue. I want to first appreciate Zippserv for utilizing technology to deliver amazing service from excellent lawyers. This is such a boon to people committed to our jobs, not leave our office and roam around to get our job done. Brilliantly coordinated efforts from Zippserv to pickup and deliver documents. Thank you Mr.Ravish for your prompt responses, whenever needed. Coming to my lawyer, Stroke Legal, very knowledgeable and quite precise in his reports so that a lay man can understand. He was very prompt in his services and ensured work gets done before timelines as soon as I provided him documents. Communication was clear and coordination was effortless. All this happened through Zippserv platform. Finally, I had the opportunity to speak to Stroke Legal after he delivered his opinion, he was quite patient in explaining my doubt and has also provided with insight into precautions I need to take while doing the transaction. Quite happy with his service and would highly recommend him. Glad to have landed on Zippserv, now I know where to go when I need some help around law. All the best Stroke Legal and all the best Zippserv.
Mansoor Ahmed | 12th, April 2017