- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,500.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Stroke Legal helped me with the property documents verification process. He ensured that all the required documents are present, reviewed them with great detail and provided an appropriate legal opinion. He was patient in explaining the requirement of the missing documents and reviewed them as soon as I was able to obtain and sent them through. I appreciate all that he has done to help me with this verification process. Very satisfied with his service!!
Kaushik Chanda | 18th, July 2016
Thanks to Zippserv and Stroke Legal
Zippserv has made my job easier by providing the interface to get connect with most experienced lawyer and get my plot and flat documents verified. The documents pick-up and drop service provided by Zippserv was awesome. Stroke Legal has made all the effort to scrutinize all the documents for the property which i am buying. The way he found out the missing documents and guided me to get those documents from the developer was marvelous. I feel extremely safe now for the investment that I am making now. Thanks to Stroke Legal and Zippserv. Regards, Venkatesh Ampolu
Venkatesh Ampolu | 12th, April 2016
Excellent service by Zippserv team
I was really happy when the team tracked the satisfaction when legal team had closed from their side without proper conclusion. Team helped in getting complete verification done.
Madhupa Chowdhury | 5th, April 2016
I am very much satisfied with the service. Thanks to Zippserv. It was difficult for me to do property verification, Zippserv made it very easy for me. I didn't send much time to make this happen. Everything was taken care with required follow up with me and with lawyer as well. My documents verification is complete now with legal opinion. Once again thanks to Zippserv.
Sujith Kumar | 3rd, March 2016