- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,500.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Must for peace of mind
Buying an under-construction property can be very stressful and more so in Bangalore where many legal documents are in local language. I am very happy by the service provided by Zippserv as they helped me select the right type of legal services for my property purchase ( under construction flat in Bangalore). I am also equally happy with the service provided by Stroke Legal for verification of property documents. He went through the documents provided by the builder and asked for additional documents which were not provided by the builder initially. Overall, I feel fortunate that Zippserv is around when I am buying property for first time. I can go ahead with the purchase without any worries on the legal aspects!!
Kanhu Mishra | 5th, April 2017
Detailed and prompt legal service
I have previously made an review request for Property Documents Review and was happy with it. And same I followed for Sale and Construction Agreement Review and I would say it was a detailed and prompt service. I clarified with Stroke Legal the doubts and importance of few significant law terms related to property and lawyer too answered in all layman terms with proper understanding. I would definitely recommend to new comers in buying flat/property. Thanks
darshan adakane | 2nd, April 2017
Prompt Ontime Service
Till now the service is very punctual. Opinion given is detailed which helps one to understand the fact.
Praveen Kumar | 26th, March 2017
Clear and transparent service
Hello I came to know about Zippserv by searching on Internet about legal review online services. Service was professional. Clearing the doubts, big and small and explaining clearly the process for legally moving forward, best about it. The lawyer also was honestly putting his opinion on the legality. I would definitely recommend this to people who are thinking about getting legally validating. Thanks Zippserv for your service.
darshan adakane | 20th, March 2017
I was very much confused on a property paper. When I gave him the papers to review, I didn't had to call if everything is fine. He reviewed papers and on a timely basis updated what is required document and then a written final opinion. I had never experience that a lawyer writes down such a detailed opinion. Thank you dear Stroke Legal for your service.
Ravindra Maurya | 1st, March 2017
Thanks for all the support to verify property documents properly
I am feeling confident about the project where I am buying a flat post all the verification done by Stroke Legal. Thank you.
Liju Raj | 18th, February 2017
Service was very good
Service was very good
Rajashmita Kar | 1st, February 2017
I had availed services of Stroke Legal for legal opinion for purchase of a Flat at Bangalore. Stroke Legal provided their frank and detailed opinion about the property. I very much appreciate his timely service and patience in answering all my queries. I would rate the service with *****. I also appreciate the service provider Zippserv for timely picking of the documents and delivery of the legal opinion. NRV RAJU
NRV RAJU | 25th, November 2016