- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+2||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,000.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
- 13 Years
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil
Legal firm with lawyers having more than 13 years of experience. We have rich experience in handling Title verification and property documentation as ... Read More>>
Good advise received
It was such a nice experience in getting reviewed of the legal documents. Though it took times ,but very good advise received.
Amit Kumar | 30th, June 2019
Even though I took long time to provide pending documents, patiently waited and given final opinion. Thanks a lot mam.
kantharao dammalapati | 3rd, May 2019
Very Professional Service
The service is very professional. Stratos Legal provided their experty knowledge for smooth registration for my property. I just spend half day for registration purpose and everything planned and booked by them in advance. My pleasure to recommend their best services to any one in Bangalore for property registration and other property related work and support.
Ramadasa Reddy | 15th, April 2019
excellent service and prompt response
DHANIL - | 11th, April 2019
Thank Madam for excellent serivce.
Thank Madam for excellent serivce.
kantharao dammalapati | 21st, March 2019
Very knowledgeable and professional
Stratos Legal has been very helpful in responding to any questions or providing clarifications. She also prepared the documents neatly without any mistakes. Special thanks to Stratos Legal for handling the registration process in SRO (Mahadevapura) smoothly and in a swift manner - we were in and out within 1 hr which is phenomenal.
Anirban Sarkar | 28th, February 2019
Way before time, prompt and hassle-free
I had learnt for a few months about Zippserv and how they offer services around property buying. It was the first time I was going for a legal service online. I must say the platform was convenient, simple and importantly relevant. Additionally Stratos Legal, the firm I connected for getting my EC ensured there was a clear line of communication. On the web page they say 4 days for getting the EC for 15 years done. But these guys sent me the e-Copy on the Second Working Day of my request. I am waiting for the delivery of the hard-copy, but I must say I am very sure to recommend Zippserv and Stratos Legal. Great work given I am one of the most impatient people when it comes to aspects like these. It was fast by any of my expectations. Reasonable pricing with slabs to select for a regular EC or 15 years or 30 years or even above. Thanks again, I will surely come back again.
Rony Das | 13th, February 2019
Awesome and Quick Service
This is my 2nd order with the lawyer and she did a fantastic job this time as well. Thx a lot, mam! Will be back for more.
Jaipreet Singh | 2nd, January 2019