936 questions
451 answers
33,180 users
0 votes
What is the procedure?
asked Sep 4, 2017 in Legal Matters by Neeraj (34 points) | 3,201 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes it is possible to correct without extra big procedure. If it is showing wrong details then it is required to apply fresh one, but important to do here is that in EC application property schedule has to be written properly i.e. plot number, measurement, boundaries & property address as per the sale deed or any title deed (if it is owned by sale, gift, partition or release etc it is required to mention registered document number, Volume, CD number etc details) EC is a crucial document also common & simple document.
answered Sep 11, 2017 by Gurumurthy (49 points)
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.