- 3 Working Days
We will assist you in registering your property in Bangalore urban and rural limits.
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like copy buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Sale Agreement Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- Accordingly, you will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
- Sale deed drafting: We will draft the sale deed for the property.
- Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: We charge an extra amount for Bangalore rural area-outskirts etc. for an extra fee.
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Urban) = 5.6% of the saleable value
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Rural) = 5.65% of the saleable value
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|sale deed drafting||1||+2||+₹3,000.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+3||+₹2,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,000.00|
Hsm services has been very professional, they also helped me with whatever queries I had, would recommend their services to everyone.
Manish Kumar | 13th, January 2019
Great service by HSM
Great service by HSM. They are very supportive and flexible. @Zipserv : Need to be more fast in case of shipment services. Same city services is taking too long.
Rohith R | 18th, December 2018
check on document.
baskaran g | 18th, December 2018
baskaran g | 9th, December 2018
Quick Response, and Clarification of every query i had!
Thank you HSM, for the work you did, most impressively on a quick turn around time. Would recommend everyone for your services. Looking forward to seek your services in future.
Makrand Katre | 7th, December 2018
got feedback on my sale deed draft on time..thanks and great job..
Vilas Nayak | 4th, December 2018
Very happy with the legal opinion
I thank Zippserv for providing a one stop online portal for verification of a property. This is a big hassle in itself and I sincerely thank the team who have come up with such an idea to solve this recurring problem. As there are many legal entities who does the verification, but one will not know who provides the accurate and in-depth opinion which is favorable to the Buyer/Customer. Builders take advantage of many unknown points, loopholes and flaws and this makes us customers vulnerable to get cheated while buying a property. That's where I believe services from HSM Legal Advisors come handy and trustworthy. HSM provided his support and various points which were missing and were required in the agreement. Though I had to do multiple to and fro calls (with builder), but at the end I am the one who is at benefit. Typically builders are vary of providing the information, but with little perseverance I was able to get the details from builder. I am glad that the points which HSM provided as feedback were accepted by the builder. I thanks HSM team for thorough verification of documents and property. Regards, Nitin
NITIN VERMA | 4th, December 2018
Excellent service by zippserv. special thanks to HSM for his valuable suggestion and great turnaround time.
Asgar Ali | 19th, November 2018