- 5 Working Days
As part of this service we will draft the sale agreement for you and execute the same if selected.
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer's & seller's address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, latest Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per the information provided we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
There are two ways a sale agreement can be executed:
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper
- Franking/E-stamp paper & printing of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer's charge for getting e-Stamp paper or Agreement Franking done.
- Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration.
- For franking of the sale agreement, we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1% of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- For registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
For further clarification, please send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Franking or E-stamp paper & Notarization of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹2,000.00|
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
Services were up to the mark. The order was transparent, fast and delivered right at the door step.
Ajay Kumar Kurapati | 8th, January 2019
Leave them the details. Rest they will take care.
Sudheendra - | 2nd, January 2019
Zippserv is one of the great idea to expose the real estate reality. The Shine law is working in direction to fulfill the above statement. I really want to thank the lawyer for is eye on details on the documents and is personal advice helped me in pros and cons of the property which is worth for every property buyer to know the consequences before making a big decision in life. I really thank him for his service and scrutinizing the documents in the given time and helping me in making a right choice.
Vinay BR | 26th, December 2018
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had.
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had. I recommend to folks to use their services.
Ajay Maikhuri | 7th, December 2018
Flat legal verification
Very good service. prompt response from legal department. sure I will recommend Shine Law. Lawyer is very kind & good person.
Pothireddy Vishnu Vardhan Reddy | 30th, November 2018
Prompot and professional service.
The document verification was done properly. The lawyer also explained about different documents and it's requirements. He is always available on call for any query. The document verification was fast and Hassel free.
Akash - | 29th, November 2018
Advocate was very helpful in explaining the details about the property. Helped with the points to be noted before purchasing it. Thanks for all the help.
Riju Royson | 27th, November 2018
Zippserve service provided by Shine Law is remarkable
I would like to thank Shine Law for providing a valuable service in throughout of our House registration and khata transfer process. He is an user friendly lawyer. He explains each and every piece of process very well. Also he provides valuable suggestions on pros and cons of all process.I would strongly recommend him for all house related legal process. We are one of the 100% satisfied customers of Shine Law and Zippserve.
Vijayashri Madhavan | 16th, November 2018