- 3 Working Days
We will assist you in registering your property in Bangalore urban and rural limits.
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like copy buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Sale Agreement Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- Accordingly, you will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
- Sale deed drafting: We will draft the sale deed for the property.
- Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: We charge an extra amount for Bangalore rural area-outskirts etc. for an extra fee.
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Urban) = 5.6% of the saleable value
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Rural) = 5.65% of the saleable value
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
- For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back.
|Sale Deed Drafting||+2||+₹3,000.00|
|Certified copy of Sale Deed||+1||+₹2,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||+1||+₹2,000.00|
Services were up to the mark. The order was transparent, fast and delivered right at the door step.
Ajay Kumar Kurapati | 8th, January 2019
Leave them the details. Rest they will take care.
Sudheendra - | 2nd, January 2019
Zippserv is one of the great idea to expose the real estate reality. The Shine law is working in direction to fulfill the above statement. I really want to thank the lawyer for is eye on details on the documents and is personal advice helped me in pros and cons of the property which is worth for every property buyer to know the consequences before making a big decision in life. I really thank him for his service and scrutinizing the documents in the given time and helping me in making a right choice.
Vinay BR | 26th, December 2018
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had.
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had. I recommend to folks to use their services.
Ajay Maikhuri | 7th, December 2018
Flat legal verification
Very good service. prompt response from legal department. sure I will recommend Shine Law. Lawyer is very kind & good person.
Pothireddy Vishnu Vardhan Reddy | 30th, November 2018
Prompot and professional service.
The document verification was done properly. The lawyer also explained about different documents and it's requirements. He is always available on call for any query. The document verification was fast and Hassel free.
Akash - | 29th, November 2018
Advocate was very helpful in explaining the details about the property. Helped with the points to be noted before purchasing it. Thanks for all the help.
Riju Royson | 27th, November 2018
Zippserve service provided by Shine Law is remarkable
I would like to thank Shine Law for providing a valuable service in throughout of our House registration and khata transfer process. He is an user friendly lawyer. He explains each and every piece of process very well. Also he provides valuable suggestions on pros and cons of all process.I would strongly recommend him for all house related legal process. We are one of the 100% satisfied customers of Shine Law and Zippserve.
Vijayashri Madhavan | 16th, November 2018