- 5 Working Days
We will assist you in registering your property in Bangalore urban and rural limits.
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like copy buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Sale Agreement Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- Accordingly, you will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
- Sale deed drafting: We will draft the sale deed for the property.
- Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: We charge an extra amount for Bangalore rural area-outskirts etc. for an extra fee.
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Urban) = 5.6% of the saleable value
Stamp Duty (Bangalore Rural) = 5.65% of the saleable value
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Sale Deed Drafting||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Certified Copy of Sale Deed||1||+3||+₹2,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,000.00|
Document Verification for Flat
Lawyer reviewed the documents for our booked flat properly and Report was delivered to us on time. Document collection from our home and report getting delivered on the same was smoothly done. Great service by Zippserv.
Richa Srivastava | 7th, January 2019
Service is good and fast
the scrutiny document is very good and fast, got proper opinion document with all necessary details
Bhardwaj Balasubramanian | 26th, December 2018
In continuation to the legal verification of my proposed purchase of flat, I availed sale deed review from sir. He has completed the review on time and suggested necessary changes. He even added the missing information in a proper legal format. Thank you very much for the help sir!
Rajasekhar Patibandla | 24th, December 2018
The logistics team delayed things in the beginning
otherwise everything was fine
Karthikeyan P | 23rd, December 2018
Sir is very knowledgeable and patient enough to explain all the details. He has explained all the possible litigation scenarios and their probability. Finally clear opinion is given to guide us in making a decision about the flat purchase. Thanks for your service sir.
Rajasekhar Patibandla | 17th, December 2018
I got the legal verification of my new flat done through Neo Legal. I am extremely satisfied with the experience. The lawyer scrutinized the documents and provided the first feedback in 2days. He ensures that nothing is left out during the process. He is very approachable and finds time to explain any query that you raise. Thanks for your advise and guidance.
Gokul - | 14th, December 2018
Laywer provided all the required clarity with patience and was always reachable on his mobile for discussion
Raghavendra R M | 10th, December 2018
Great Service Provided
I thanks Zip serve and Neo legal to help in legal verification completion of my property purchase. The whole process has been transparent and informative. Neo legal has provided through review of document and clarified my queries as well. this is a great service offered by Zipserve. This service has definitely helped me with confidently take my property purchase decision. Thanks to whole team.
Amit verma | 25th, November 2018