- 7 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Residential Land
- Agricultural Land
- Commercial Land
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliances. You will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 3 working days. The final legal opinion will be shared within 4 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-On Services (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number: The base price mentioned includes property document verification for the relevant survey numbers which can be maximum of upto 1 survey number/item relevant for the plot and the common set of documents. A larger project might come under more than 1 survery number, though the site are usually on 1 survey number/item. If you want us to scrutinize more survery numbers (means for the entire project), you will have to purchase this add-on service, if required. If you are not aware of the survey numbers, go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons (in most cases this may not be required; unless you wish to verify the documents of the entire project).
- Verification in Government Offices: Forgery of property documents have become a chronic issue in Bangalore real estate. If you purchase this Add-on, we would visit the necessary government office such as Sub-registrar, BBMP, BMRDA, Gram-Panchayat etc. to independently cross-verify 3 most crucial documents for your property. For example, previous sale deed,last 5 year encumbrance certificate, layout approval plan, site release order, Khatha & khatha extract etc. Depending on your jurisdiction and type of your property, we would choose which would be most relevant documents in your case.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Sale Deed review: In case you need Sale Deed review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Verification of original documents at builder/seller's premises: The scrutiny happens on the documents provided. In case you want us to verify original documents at the builder/seller premises please buy this add-on.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Additional survey number||+2||+₹1,500.00|
|Verification in Government Offices||1||+0||+₹4,000.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Sale Deed Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Verification of original documents at builder or seller's premises||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
Excellent service by Zippserv and Aaron law. Being a first time buyer the lawyer was very patient and helped me understand all my queries. I would definitely take up their services in the future.
bineet singh | 25th, October 2017
Aaron law were very helpful throughout the process. This was the first time i was investing in a property and they helped me in understanding all the legal aspects. Zippserv has provided an excellent platform for first time buyers like me and i would recommend it to my friends as well!
Suresh Shetty | 25th, July 2017