- 7 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Residential Land
- Agricultural Land
- Commercial Land
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliances. You will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 3 working days. The final legal opinion will be shared within 4 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-On Services (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number: The base price mentioned includes property document verification for the relevant survey numbers which can be maximum of upto 1 survey number/item relevant for the plot and the common set of documents. A larger project might come under more than 1 survery number, though the site are usually on 1 survey number/item. If you want us to scrutinize more survery numbers (means for the entire project), you will have to purchase this add-on service, if required. If you are not aware of the survey numbers, go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons (in most cases this may not be required; unless you wish to verify the documents of the entire project).
- Verification in Government Offices: Forgery of property documents have become a chronic issue in Bangalore real estate. If you purchase this Add-on, we would visit the necessary government office such as Sub-registrar, BBMP, BMRDA, Gram-Panchayat etc. to independently cross-verify 3 most crucial documents for your property. For example, previous sale deed,last 5 year encumbrance certificate, layout approval plan, site release order, Khatha & khatha extract etc. Depending on your jurisdiction and type of your property, we would choose which would be most relevant documents in your case.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Sale Deed review: In case you need Sale Deed review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Verification of original documents at builder/seller's premises: The scrutiny happens on the documents provided. In case you want us to verify original documents at the builder/seller premises please buy this add-on.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Additional survey number||+2||+₹1,500.00|
|Verification in Government Offices||1||+0||+₹4,000.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Sale Deed Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Verification of original documents at builder or seller's premises||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
helped me a lot in deciding my investment .
PADMANABHAN MUNIAPPA | 22nd, August 2018
Aaron Law has reviewed the legal document for my project. A conclusive report along with suggestions is given. Really appreciate the service provided.
Aneesh Chandran A V | 27th, June 2018
Very professional !! First class experience, resolved all follow up queries over phone. Thanks a lot !!!
Vibhor Agarwal | 27th, May 2018
the verification was comprehensive and detailed. Could have expedited a little.
kapil bhagat | 29th, March 2018
the verification was done in an very professional manner, the lawyer found a major flaw with the builder and helped me make the right decision.
chetan joshi | 27th, March 2018
To our Expectations
The lawyer did a good job, the verification was thorough and also promptly clarified the queries we had.
Deepak s | 27th, March 2018
the lawyer was very professional, the verification done was thorough and comprehensive.
Rajnish Kumar | 14th, March 2018
Very good service
The document verification was done well, everything went on smoothly.
Shashi Kant | 14th, March 2018