- 7 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Residential Land
- Agricultural Land
- Commercial Land
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliances. You will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 3 working days. The final legal opinion will be shared within 4 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-On Services (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number: The base price mentioned includes property document verification for the relevant survey numbers which can be maximum of upto 1 survey number/item relevant for the plot and the common set of documents. A larger project might come under more than 1 survery number, though the site are usually on 1 survey number/item. If you want us to scrutinize more survery numbers (means for the entire project), you will have to purchase this add-on service, if required. If you are not aware of the survey numbers, go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons (in most cases this may not be required; unless you wish to verify the documents of the entire project).
- Verification in Government Offices: Forgery of property documents have become a chronic issue in Bangalore real estate. If you purchase this Add-on, we would visit the necessary government office such as Sub-registrar, BBMP, BMRDA, Gram-Panchayat etc. to independently cross-verify 3 most crucial documents for your property. For example, previous sale deed,last 5 year encumbrance certificate, layout approval plan, site release order, Khatha & khatha extract etc. Depending on your jurisdiction and type of your property, we would choose which would be most relevant documents in your case.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Sale Deed review: In case you need Sale Deed review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Verification of original documents at builder/seller's premises: The scrutiny happens on the documents provided. In case you want us to verify original documents at the builder/seller premises please buy this add-on.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Additional survey number||+2||+₹1,500.00|
|Verification in Government Offices||1||+0||+₹4,000.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Sale Deed Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Verification of original documents at builder or seller's premises||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
Happy with the service
Not much follow up needed and got the report on time and faster. Communication was good.
Divya - | 29th, May 2019
This verification service provided by Aaron Law and Zippserv was excellent and helped us finalise the purchase of our apartment. Attention to details while verification was impeccable.I would suggest this service to others who would want to verify their property purchase.
Nishanth Krishnamurthy | 29th, April 2019
I am satisfied with the report
sreekanth reddy | 26th, March 2019
Professionalism at its best
Received a thorough review comments from Aaron Law, who helped to understand the importance of documents which were missed by developers and obtained the same. Advise was prompt and to the point.
Saptarishi Roy | 13th, March 2019
helped me a lot in deciding my investment .
PADMANABHAN MUNIAPPA | 22nd, August 2018
Aaron Law has reviewed the legal document for my project. A conclusive report along with suggestions is given. Really appreciate the service provided.
Aneesh Chandran A V | 27th, June 2018
Very professional !! First class experience, resolved all follow up queries over phone. Thanks a lot !!!
Vibhor Agarwal | 27th, May 2018
the verification was comprehensive and detailed. Could have expedited a little.
kapil bhagat | 29th, March 2018