- 8 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Flats or Villas in new residential projects
- Resale Flat or Villas of residential projects
- Independent houses
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliances. You will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head at the end of the verification. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 4 working days with preliminary views (if possible) on the property.
And final legal opinion will be shared within 4 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-ons (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number:The base price mentioned includes property document verification for the relevant survey numbers which can be maximum of upto 3 survey numbers/items (relevant for the flat/house/plot) and the common set of documents. A larger project might spread across more than 3 survery numbers, though the flat/site are usually on 1 or maximum 2 survey numbers/items. If you want us to scrutinize more survery numbers (means for the entire project), you will have to purchase this add-on service. If you are not aware of the survey numbers, please go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons (in most cases this may not be required; unless you wish to verify the documents of the entire project)
- Occupancy Certificate eligibility check: An onsite civil engineering inspection of the property would be undertaken. Civil Engineer would measure and identify deviations or violations from the approved sanction plan. He will look for STP, Rainwater harvesting, Roads and other mandatory compliances w.r.t applicable bye-laws. A final report would be submitted stating if the property will be eligible for occupancy certificate(OC). In the absence of OC which the property will become either irregular or illegal depending on the level of violation. Engineer will also assess the construction quality and measure the carpet area of your unit.
- Verification in Government Offices: Forgery of property documents have become a chronic issue in Bangalore real estate. If you purchase this Add-on, we would visit the necessary government office such as Sub-registrar, BBMP, BMRDA etc. to independently cross-verify 3 most crucial documents for your property. For example, commencement certificate, occupancy certificate, building license & sanction plan, Khatha & khatha extract, last 5 year encumbrance certificate etc. Depending on the type of property & stage of construction we would choose which would be 3 most relevant documents in your case.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Construction Agreement review: In case you need Construction Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Verification of original documents at builder/seller's premises: The scrutiny happens on the documents provided. In case you want us to verify original documents at the builder/seller premises please buy this add-on.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Each additional survey number||+2||+₹2,250.00|
|Occupancy Certificate eligibility check||1||+4||+₹6,750.00|
|Verification in Government Offices||1||+0||+₹6,000.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
|Construction Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
|Verification of original documents at builder or seller's premises||1||+2||+₹3,000.00|
Really Very Good Service on my Plot Document Legal
- Receives timely feedback from lawyer regularly both in written and verbal form - Clearly, outlines the steps that will be used to resolve a problem - Follows up rather keenly on every queries to ensure they don't feel lost or forgotten
Rakesh YC | 28th, June 2019
Thanks for the review
Most of the points were good but I added few more on my own.
Amit Bhatia | 9th, May 2019
Very approachable and friendly
Had a very good experience working with Shine Law. The lawyer was very approachable and friendly. He patiently answered all my questions and explained his findings clearly. The verification was thorough and done in time. Thanks once again !
Manjesh Shetty | 28th, February 2019
Great Support and a strong recommendation
Thanks Shine Law for carrying out the activity so smooth and with such an ease .Strong recommendation from my side.He is an amazing person and try to help you out on all possible ways.
Prasenjeet - | 5th, February 2019
Quick & Agile Service
Impressive turn around time and completely digitized which is very user friendly
Veena Mukundan | 1st, February 2019
Shine law was the lawyer who did the property verification for my apartment. He asked for a few additional docs for inspection. He clearly explained what was being done and spoke to the builder's legal team on open queries. Overall, he assured us that the purchase was safe and we are glad to take this service.
Ramalingam R | 23rd, January 2019
Services were up to the mark. The order was transparent, fast and delivered right at the door step.
Ajay Kumar Kurapati | 8th, January 2019
Leave them the details. Rest they will take care.
Sudheendra - | 2nd, January 2019