- 8 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Flats or Villas in new residential projects
- Resale Flat or Villas of residential projects
- Independent houses
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliances. You will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head at the end of the verification. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 4 working days with preliminary views (if possible) on the property.
And final legal opinion will be shared within 4 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-ons (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number:The base price mentioned includes property document verification for the relevant survey numbers which can be maximum of upto 3 survey numbers/items (relevant for the flat/house/plot) and the common set of documents. A larger project might spread across more than 3 survery numbers, though the flat/site are usually on 1 or maximum 2 survey numbers/items. If you want us to scrutinize more survery numbers (means for the entire project), you will have to purchase this add-on service. If you are not aware of the survey numbers, please go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons (in most cases this may not be required; unless you wish to verify the documents of the entire project)
- Occupancy Certificate eligibility check: An onsite civil engineering inspection of the property would be undertaken. Civil Engineer would measure and identify deviations or violations from the approved sanction plan. He will look for STP, Rainwater harvesting, Roads and other mandatory compliances w.r.t applicable bye-laws. A final report would be submitted stating if the property will be eligible for occupancy certificate(OC). In the absence of OC which the property will become either irregular or illegal depending on the level of violation. Engineer will also assess the construction quality and measure the carpet area of your unit.
- Verification in Government Offices: Forgery of property documents have become a chronic issue in Bangalore real estate. If you purchase this Add-on, we would visit the necessary government office such as Sub-registrar, BBMP, BMRDA etc. to independently cross-verify 3 most crucial documents for your property. For example, commencement certificate, occupancy certificate, building license & sanction plan, Khatha & khatha extract, last 5 year encumbrance certificate etc. Depending on the type of property & stage of construction we would choose which would be 3 most relevant documents in your case.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Construction Agreement review: In case you need Construction Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Verification of original documents at builder/seller's premises: The scrutiny happens on the documents provided. In case you want us to verify original documents at the builder/seller premises please buy this add-on.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Each additional survey number||+2||+₹1,500.00|
|Occupancy Certificate eligibility check||1||+4||+₹4,500.00|
|Verification in Government Offices||1||+0||+₹4,000.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Construction Agreement Review||1||+2||+₹2,000.00|
|Verification of original documents at builder or seller's premises||1||+2||+₹2,500.00|
Services were up to the mark. The order was transparent, fast and delivered right at the door step.
Ajay Kumar Kurapati | 8th, January 2019
Leave them the details. Rest they will take care.
Sudheendra - | 2nd, January 2019
Zippserv is one of the great idea to expose the real estate reality. The Shine law is working in direction to fulfill the above statement. I really want to thank the lawyer for is eye on details on the documents and is personal advice helped me in pros and cons of the property which is worth for every property buyer to know the consequences before making a big decision in life. I really thank him for his service and scrutinizing the documents in the given time and helping me in making a right choice.
Vinay BR | 26th, December 2018
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had.
I had an excellent experience with the team and very detail report and discussion on each query I had. I recommend to folks to use their services.
Ajay Maikhuri | 7th, December 2018
Flat legal verification
Very good service. prompt response from legal department. sure I will recommend Shine Law. Lawyer is very kind & good person.
Pothireddy Vishnu Vardhan Reddy | 30th, November 2018
Prompot and professional service.
The document verification was done properly. The lawyer also explained about different documents and it's requirements. He is always available on call for any query. The document verification was fast and Hassel free.
Akash - | 29th, November 2018
Advocate was very helpful in explaining the details about the property. Helped with the points to be noted before purchasing it. Thanks for all the help.
Riju Royson | 27th, November 2018
Zippserve service provided by Shine Law is remarkable
I would like to thank Shine Law for providing a valuable service in throughout of our House registration and khata transfer process. He is an user friendly lawyer. He explains each and every piece of process very well. Also he provides valuable suggestions on pros and cons of all process.I would strongly recommend him for all house related legal process. We are one of the 100% satisfied customers of Shine Law and Zippserve.
Vijayashri Madhavan | 16th, November 2018