- 7 Working Days
We will undertake property document verification for immovable properties situated in and around Bangalore and relating to:
- Flats or Villas in new residential projects
- Resale Flat or Villas of residential projects
- Independent houses
Under this service we will scrutinize the title of the property and the necessary regulatory compliance's you will be issued a legal opinion on our letter head. Please note that the scrutiny will be done based on the document provided by you.
Here is how it will work:
- On receipt of documents, a requisition list (List will be detailing what other documents are required) will be shared within 4 working days with preliminary views (if possible) on the property.
- And final legal opinion will be shared within 3 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents by you.
Add-ons (Not part of base price):
- Additional survey number: The base price mentioned includes property document verification for 3 survey numbers and the common set of documents. A larger project might come under more than 3 survery numbers. If you want us to scrutinize more than 3 survery numbers, you will have to purchase this add-on service.If you are not aware of the survey numbers, go ahead and buy the base service. We will go through the documents and advise you if you need to purchase add-ons.
- Occupancy Certificate eligibility check: An onsite civil engineering inspection of the property would be undertaken. Civil Engineer would measure and identify deviations or violations from the approved sanction plan. He will look for STP, Rainwater harvesting, Roads and other mandatory compliances w.r.t applicable bye-laws. A final report would be submitted stating if the property will be eligible for occupancy certificate(OC). In the absence of OC which the property will become either irregular or illegal depending on the level of violation. Engineer will also assess the construction quality and measure the carpet area of your unit.
- Sale Agreement review: In case you need Sale Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
- Construction Agreement review: In case you need Construction Agreement review, please select the Add-on at the time of buying the service.
For further clarification, send us an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Each additional survey number||+1||+₹1,500.00|
|Occupancy Certificate eligibility check||1||+4||+₹4,500.00|
|Sale Agreement Review||1||+3||+₹2,000.00|
Fair and good
Got a clear opinion and suggestions, and tasks to be completed for further process for an combined property with different hands moving., Expecting a quicker execution in future. Thanks for delivery team and zippserv coordinate staffs
KARTHIKEYAN M | 24th, May 2018
Extremely Satisfied with the service and Very Happy
I am extremely satisfied with Zippserv service, and its a great platform for us to get property related critical help in an easy manner. Serene Law who was our assigned advocate was very helpful , and he was very informative. I am extremely satisfied with the assistance provided by Serene Law. I would definitely refer Zippserv and Serene Law to my friends , relatives and acquaintances.
Samrat Sarkar | 5th, February 2018
Very good support from lawyer.
The support from Serene Law was excellent. I would recommend him for his commitment.
Pazhanivel Kannappan | 2nd, February 2018
Very good service.
Collection and delivery handled professionally.
Pazhanivel Kannappan | 30th, December 2017
Timely service and property verification provided by Serene Law. He has been very helpful and curteous throughout the process of legal consultation
Mohammed Hussain | 12th, November 2017
Review for Serene Law
Great experience with Serene Law!! My lawyer not only answered all my queries but also all gave additional inputs to understand other aspects and associated risks of property purchase that helped me in making a wise and informed decision. During verification of documents, there were lot of critical documents that were missing on part of the builder which I was not aware and had to demand from the builder. Overall it is because of inputs from my lawyer, I backed out of the project. Thanks again. Appreciate your service
Dipanjan Chakrabarty | 7th, November 2017
Excellent service and detailed opinion
I got very detailed explanation about all the required papers and approvals. They helped me understand all the aspects and things to be considered before buying any property.
Ravi Kumar | 6th, November 2017
Great service by serene law.
I reviewed my sale and construction agreement with Serene law - he completed the work on time and was available to clarify every question I had regarding the documents in general and his review comments. I'm very satisfied and I'll surely recommend Serene law.
RICHARD LOBO | 25th, October 2017