- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+2||+₹4,500.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹3,000.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹3,000.00|
Excellent report and very responsive
Excellent report and very responsive
RAJKIRAN R NAIR | 29th, June 2019
HSM was very quick in reviewing the documents and shared the changes in 1 day. The delay with zippserv courier services which needs improvement.
Manoranjan Prakash | 24th, June 2019
Good feedback in very short time
Gave good feedback on sale agreement in 1 day since we were in a tight timeline.
Ashish Dhar | 24th, May 2019
Good service and response on time
Lalitha P | 18th, May 2019
Very Good Service
I am happy with service provided by HSM.
vijaykumar Kamitkarvijay | 15th, May 2019
Efficient and Quick
HSM's quality of service was at excellent level, even he was very quick considering I need response in just few hours instead of suggested lead time. even i discussed few extra point and he explained legal angle even referring to those.
Nishant Chourasia | 24th, April 2019
legal verification of property and sales agreement
HSM did a fantastic job to provide me the detail of legal verification and sales agreement review and provide his comment which is confidence inspiring. I would recommend to all.
Rutwik - | 8th, April 2019
Appreciate the turn around time and quick services.
Prasant Kumar Sahu | 28th, March 2019