936 questions
451 answers
49 comments
60,189 users
0 votes
Can Any one help me knowing more about the builders. How can I know the genuineity of the construction?
asked Sep 7, 2017 in Project Review by saheel (91 points) | 368 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear Saheel,
You can check the following Details
1. Builder - L&T. It is a MNC and construction is their main business for the last 75 years. So from construction point of view it is fine.
2. Price - The price is little bit higher compared to the market rates of its competitors like RMZ Latitude,RMZ Gallaria,Bharatiya city etc.
3. Floor Plans - The 3BHK plans are already released, but the 4BHK plans are going to be released.They have kept a separate kitchen. Floors are vitrified tiles.
4. Location - It has direct access to NH-7. The area is near by best Schools like Ryan, Vidyashilp, DPS, Jain International etc.
5. Amenities - As per the current information it has swimming pool,club house, amphitheater, jogging tracks, landscaped area etc. and the others are not disclosed completely.
6. Appreciation Potential - Since it is near to international airport, the pollution level is quite less compared to the city and the demand is quite high. So there is a scope of price appreciation in the near future.
answered Sep 7, 2017 by Mahadev (164 points)
Thanks Mahadev.
Could you explain me in detail
Sure Saheel,
There are certain things which are very important before buying a house or flat.
You know that in Bangalore there are lots of frauds are happening. If you are an outsider and want to buy a property then you should be extra cautious.
I didn't get you
Fine
Let me explain you in detail.
Although the builders, amenities, and price of a property is very important,
you should not forget to do the following activities on your own.
For example

1.Check the survey numbers under which the property is falling.
2.Check whether it is near by any storm water drain or not.
3. Check whether it is on the lake bed or not because out of 1545 lakes of Bangalore only 84 lakes have not encroached. So who knows the property you are buying might be on the lake bed.
4. Check for property verification of your property by a good credible independent evaluator.
5. Check for Occupancy Certificate.
6. Check whether they are approved by Auhorised bodies in bangalore or not.

If you conduct all these tests and find it safe, then purchase.

All the best
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.