936 questions
451 answers
11,314 users
0 votes
What is the procedure for Khata transfer of the properties obtained through Will?
asked Oct 2, 2017 in Legal Matters by Adithya (41 points) | 70 views

1 Answer

0 votes
After the death of the testator person claiming through the will have to apply to the concerned authorities (If property is an agricultural land - Tahasildar (See Sec.128 of Karnataka Land Revenue Act, 1964) Offices of Corporation, Municipality, Panchayat or City survey if such office exists) along with the copy of the will and death proof.
answered Oct 2, 2017 by Radhakrishna P (51 points)
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.