936 questions
451 answers
23,364 users
0 votes
Is it possible to do it? I have got a new buyer he is offering me more for the flat. I think I sold at a lesser price. Is it possible to cancel the sale deed.
asked Aug 29, 2017 in Legal Matters by Ram_Madhav (22 points) | 49 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, legally you can cancel a Sale Deed by executing a "Cancellation Deed" between the same parties and registering it in the concerned Sub-registrars office. But this can be done only if both the parties are present at the sub-registrar's office. In your case I do not think that your first buyer will agree to this.
answered Sep 2, 2017 by Raghavendra Rai (83 points)
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.