936 questions
451 answers
11,947 users
0 votes
asked Sep 4, 2017 in Legal Matters by Neeraj (34 points) | 32 views

1 Answer

0 votes
We can obtain A-Khata by paying required betterment charges If the property is feasible/eligible for it (however, there are some requirements (essentials) for eligible such as: land conversion, layout plan/ building plan approval, development charges, occupancy certificate, completion certificate, relinquishment of CA/ public amenities areas,  plot release letter etc.
answered Sep 11, 2017 by Gurumurthy (49 points)
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.