936 questions
451 answers
16,052 users
0 votes
asked Sep 1, 2017 in Legal Matters by Salim (16 points) | 426 views

3 Answers

+2 votes
The procedure for obtaining Occupancy Certificate within BBMP limits for a developer/builder is as follows:

a.) Filing application through online and submitting hard copy consisting of Schedule – VIII, As-built drawings & Photographs and CFO from KSPCB (Wherever applicable)

b.) Inspection of the Site by Engineer

c.) Verification of as built with Sanctioned Drawing

d.) Approval / Rejection by the competent authority

e.) Issue of Demand Note to the party for payment of Compounding Fee

f.) Receipt of Compounding Fee

Hope this helps.
answered Sep 2, 2017 by Raghavendra Rai (83 points)
edited Sep 4, 2017 by Raghavendra Rai
+2 votes

Assuming you are talking about your flat, you cannot personally get it for your individual unit. OC is issued at project level. The builder has to legally provide this. If not you can take him to court. Alternatively, you have to apply for this at an association level. For more details read this,


answered Sep 2, 2017 by samsonv (46 points)
0 votes
The procedure is written in the article attached.

answered Nov 8, 2018 by Shamim (87 points)
Welcome to Zippserv Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.