- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
- Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
- Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
- Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||+2||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||+1||+₹2,000.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Really Very Good Service on my Plot Document Legal
- Receives timely feedback from lawyer regularly both in written and verbal form - Clearly, outlines the steps that will be used to resolve a problem - Follows up rather keenly on every queries to ensure they don't feel lost or forgotten
Rakesh YC | 28th, June 2019
Thanks for the review
Most of the points were good but I added few more on my own.
Amit Bhatia | 9th, May 2019
Very approachable and friendly
Had a very good experience working with Shine Law. The lawyer was very approachable and friendly. He patiently answered all my questions and explained his findings clearly. The verification was thorough and done in time. Thanks once again !
Manjesh Shetty | 28th, February 2019
Great Support and a strong recommendation
Thanks Shine Law for carrying out the activity so smooth and with such an ease .Strong recommendation from my side.He is an amazing person and try to help you out on all possible ways.
Prasenjeet - | 5th, February 2019
Quick & Agile Service
Impressive turn around time and completely digitized which is very user friendly
Veena Mukundan | 1st, February 2019
Shine law was the lawyer who did the property verification for my apartment. He asked for a few additional docs for inspection. He clearly explained what was being done and spoke to the builder's legal team on open queries. Overall, he assured us that the purchase was safe and we are glad to take this service.
Ramalingam R | 23rd, January 2019
Services were up to the mark. The order was transparent, fast and delivered right at the door step.
Ajay Kumar Kurapati | 8th, January 2019
Leave them the details. Rest they will take care.
Sudheendra - | 2nd, January 2019