- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,500.00|
|Certified copy of sale deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Detailed study and opinion
Liked the service a lot and will again take the same service for sale agreement and other steps.
Dr Rahul Kumar | 25th, January 2019
Good Awesome professional service
I must thank for the detailed report covering all corners of the title verification. I must appreciate his attention towards all my queries through out the process. Once again thanks a lot for the great support and service sir.
Anka C | 22nd, September 2018
As a first time buyer, i was searching for a lawyer. i got good service/feedback about my queries.
sudhir patra | 6th, June 2018
Thank you !
Stroke Legal understood my urgency and have gave me the list of additional documents and his final opinion very quickly. Thank you very much
Divakar Vijayan | 3rd, June 2018
whenever i reached him to clarify the doubt. he answered patiently.. high recommended.
krishnakumar venkatesan | 29th, April 2018
Took legal opinion for property verification. Advocate gave honest legal opinion by examining the documents. He is very patient and ready to answer basic questions and provide legal guidance also over the phone.
tejaskumar .vtk | 19th, April 2018
Happy with the services offerred
subramanya swamy | 28th, March 2018
The review was good.
It was good, not flaws
arpit vaish | 4th, February 2018