- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for Registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,000.00|
|Certified copy of Sale Deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Excellent service by Neo Legal
Very detailed check for all the relevant documents for our new house property. Quick and professional response from the lawyer.
Manju Bhatkal | 18th, August 2018
Very professional and Helpful Lawyer
I had not worked with Lawyers earlier, as not everytime we run into things which may require a Lawyer. But when I really needed one I am glad that at such critical requirement for my personal need, I selected Neo Legal as my Lawyer, who was 100% professional and knew what he was doing right to the core of the details. He always devoted his time to listen to my queries no matter how many times I asked. Explained in great detail in lengths with examples over the phone and made many necessary corrections in my legal documents, which I was skeptical, the other party would had even entertain had I had approached them alone. He is very polite, humble and works in a good speed one can ask for. **This is my personal review as what I had experienced and I never faced difficulties approaching him at any point. Thank you for giving me your help and sorting this out. Ofcourse, I will be asking you for any further helps to deal with any Legal issues related to this. You are one great Lawyer. Please keep up the good work.
Jasmeet Sethi | 16th, August 2018
Happy with the service
Neo Legal was reachable all the time over or messenger service. Very help to resolve all our doubts and explain the relevance of each document.Complete process was smooth and we are happy with them, recommend this service.
Manohar S | 9th, August 2018
Very Good Service
Professional, very nice explanation about katha and BBMP guidelines. he patiently listened to my queries and guided me to get the required documents. Thanks for valuable guidance and Service Thanks Narayana
KOLA NARAYANA | 8th, August 2018
Neo Legal did a very thorough scrutiny of the documents. He was very patient and waited for me to get the documents from the builder which took lot of time. Very happy with his service.
Praveen Prasad | 4th, August 2018
Neo Legal enabled me to sleep peacefully as they did the due dilligence
I am pleased to state that Neo Legal was very prompt in providing me valuable opinion regarding the legality of the villa. Also additional comments were provided to guide me through what I should look for in terms of certifications from various agencies. Best wishes, Karthik
karthik balachandran | 25th, July 2018
Thorough scrutiny of all the important documents was done . Detailed and unbiased opinion was provided by Neo Legal. The pick up and drop was also very speedy . Overall very satisfactory service .
Raja Prasad | 16th, July 2018
Much appreciate service
I wanted to verify all the legal papers for my new flat. Thanks to zippserv and Neo legal team. Neo legal has clarified all our doubts about my property which I am planning to buy. He clarified all of my queries whenever I asked for it. And the report provided by the team was clear and doubtless. Nice work team. Keep it up.
Moloy Biswas | 13th, July 2018