- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹4,500.00|
|Extra fee for Registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹3,000.00|
|Certified copy of Sale Deed||1||+4||+₹3,000.00|
Fantastic service by lawyer
Very patient lawyer, and did a good analysis of the property. He guided me throughout the process. Thank you Neo Legal! I'm not happy with zippserv's printing service - it is not only costly, but also delayed the whole process by 1.5- 2 weeks. Lawyer ended up scrutinizing everything via soft copy. I will not recommend using the print service from zippserv.
Reply from Zippserv Printing:
We request all customers to provide us with hard copies of the documents as lawyers find it much easy to do their due-diligence. Printing thousands of pages does take more time. Please also bear in mind that we charge only "on actuals" for the printing job. It's provided only for your convenience. Our core competency is due-diligence, not printing!
Zippserv Printing Team
Ravi S | 30th, October 2018
Document legal oponion & origional verification
I am very pleased with service provided by Neo legal for my house property verification. Neo legal has been very approachable and gave clarification to queries clearly. Physical inspection of documents is carrier out and certificate shared as well. All the best to Zipserve and thanks for all the help.
Amit verma | 18th, October 2018
All requested documents were verified as requested, within timeline specified. Cleared doubts as well.
Manash Paul | 10th, October 2018
Property Verification Services by Neo Legal
I am thoroughly satisfied with the services I took from Neo Legal for property evaluation. I am extremely thankful for their patient support and rigorous diligence. Not only did Neo Legal evaluate the details associated with the property, but he also guided me like an elder in terms of things to keep in mind. Once again I am very thankful to the team of Neo Legal and would highly recommend their services.
Vivek Prakash | 1st, October 2018
Good service, interactions were upto the expectations. Overall a good experience. Thanks
Saseendran Ayikkara | 29th, September 2018
In time everything
No delay and all verification happened very quickly.
Aarya Sumanth | 11th, September 2018
Good Legal opinion provided after scrutinizing all the documents
Good legal opinion provided, with title flow after thoroughly scrutinizing all the documents.
Sukhamoy Hazra | 28th, August 2018
Time bound service
Thanks Neo Legal, I am able to collect supporting/ documents of all required approvals from developer, which indeed will help in future when I will go for construction or resale of property.
Vivek Lachhiramka | 27th, August 2018