- 7 Working Days
This is an all-inclusive package for change of ownership of re-sale properties.
- Drafting of sale agreement
- Franking of sale agreement
- Drafting of sale deed
- Property registration (registering the sale deed)
- Overall legal supervision and consultation
How it will work:
- Upon receiving the order, we will ask you the property details and relevant documents like buyer & seller address, ID proof, property value, PANs, previous sale deed, Khatha, Tax Paid receipts etc.
- As per this we will draft the sale agreement. You need to get it reviewed by seller.
- There are two ways sale agreement can be executed.
- Franking or Printing on e-stamp paper (Included in the Base Price)
- Registration (Please select the Add-On)
- We will draft the Sale deed for you if you have opted for the same. You should get it reviewed by the seller as well. You will be informed about applicable stamp duty & registration charges.
- We will take an appointment with the respective sub-registrar office on a mutually convenient date. You will need to be present with the seller along with originals of the documents mentioned above and the Demand Drafts.
Registration of Sale Agreement: This is lawyer charge for legal assistance at sub-registrar office for Sale Agreement registration
Extra fee for registration in Bangalore Rural Areas: If the property is in Bangalore rural limits, we charge an extra amount.
Certified copy of sale deed: In case you are taking bank loan, the original copies are taken by your bank. This certified copy will remain as your reference.
- For sale deed registration, fee mentioned here is professional fee only and does not include Stamp duty or any miscellaneous expenses. These expenses have to be paid as per actuals.
- For franking of the sale agreement , we will collect the DD from your home/office and deliver it to the lawyer and after the franking is done the Sale Agreement will be shipped to you so that both the buyer and seller can sign on it. The franking amount of 0.1 % of the sale value is to be borne by you and is not part of this package.
- As per prevailing law, without Khata no property transaction can be executed
For further clarification, send me an enquiry with property details and we will revert back to you.
|Registration of Sale Agreement||1||+3||+₹3,000.00|
|Extra fee for Registration in Bangalore Rural Areas||1||+1||+₹2,000.00|
|Certified copy of Sale Deed||1||+4||+₹2,000.00|
Very Much Satisfied with the Service
Assigned Lawyer Neo Legal was very much responsive for all my doubt.His thorough and detailed check for the property document was very much appreciated.
pankaj kumar pathak | 15th, May 2019
Very Good Service
My property document review and suggestions were very good.
Hemanth Kumar B A | 3rd, May 2019
Neo Legal is quite professional in his approach and he provided a detailed review of property docs well within time.
Neo Legal is quite professional in his approach. He did a detailed review of our property docs and provided us the report well within time. I would recommend his service to people who are looking for lawyer services for verification of property documents and don't have much time to sit with lawyers.
Sumit Khare | 19th, April 2019
Legal doc verification of under-construction flat
Very much satisfied! Neo Legal verified the documents provided by builder, promptly requested for additional documents and provided detailed report. Thank you sir! Thanks to ZippServ for hassle-free process.
Vishal - | 18th, April 2019
Document Verification for Flat
Lawyer reviewed the documents for our booked flat properly and Report was delivered to us on time. Document collection from our home and report getting delivered on the same was smoothly done. Great service by Zippserv.
Richa Srivastava | 7th, January 2019
Service is good and fast
the scrutiny document is very good and fast, got proper opinion document with all necessary details
Bhardwaj Balasubramanian | 26th, December 2018
In continuation to the legal verification of my proposed purchase of flat, I availed sale deed review from sir. He has completed the review on time and suggested necessary changes. He even added the missing information in a proper legal format. Thank you very much for the help sir!
Rajasekhar Patibandla | 24th, December 2018
The logistics team delayed things in the beginning
otherwise everything was fine
Karthikeyan P | 23rd, December 2018